WHY WE LIKE TO WORK AT SMUCKER & SONS
- “I like how they treat employees fairly and are a family-oriented business.” L.G.
- “I like working for Smucker & Sons because they are family-oriented and it’s a great place to learn.” L.M.
- “I like Smucker & Sons because they allow me to perfect my craft and are willing to push me in the direction of learning more.” M.P.
- “I love being part of a company that takes pride in quality workmanship and has stood the test of time.” D.K.
- “It has been quite a ride since 1978 to the present day, if I had to sum it all up in one word, I would say this is “Home”. P.G.
- “I get great satisfaction in being in a role where I can make a small difference in someone’s life.” N.M.
- “I love that my office chair spins.” L.G.
- “Smucker & Sons fosters a sense of inclusivity and allows employees a outlet to express themselves freely.”
- “Smucker and Sons promotes accountability in the workplace.”
- “I enjoy working for a company that makes every effort to complete a project to the best of their ability and will admit when things might not have gone the way things were initially envisioned.”
- Health Care- including medical, dental and vision
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Smucker & Sons offers a sign on and retention bonus (upon qualification) for skilled field labor.
- Currently, Smucker & Sons is seeking a Window & Door Installer. We always welcome resumes, if you are interested in submitting yours, please email it to